Swedish for economists, lawyers etc. (SFEJ)
|Course start||Last application date|
SFEJ is an occupational-oriented Swedish education program for the purpose of utilising the competence of newly-arrived economists, lawyers, sociologists and personnel and applications professionals so that they can quickly enter the job market in their fields.
The educational program has been developed in cooperation with the county administrative board, JUSEK and Södertörn University, which is also participating in the acceptance process.
• Occupational-oriented intensive Swedish: from Sfi C – Sas 3. You begin at your current level but highest sas ground level.
• Sociology orientation courses.
• Social studies A and B.
• A network where you meet people from throughout the world with the same educational and occupational background.
The courses are structured to last approximately 1.5 years from Sfi C to Sas 3. You start the course at your current level but highest sas ground and you can accelerate the study time yourself. You must pass each level in order to go further.
SFEJ targets people who:
• have a foreign academic degree within economy, law, sociology and human resources or systems applications.
• have been in Sweden less than 2 years.
• are beginners with the Swedish language or have knowledge of Swedish and have completed a minimum of Sfi D.
• have knowledge in English equivalent to English 6. We can offer a level test in English after you applied to SFEJ.
• can study up to 30 hours a week.
If you live in another municipality than City of Stockholm you must contact the sfi/adult school administration in that municipality for an approvment for studies in SFEJ.
IMPORTANT! It is important that you submit your foreign grades to the Swedish National Agency for Higher Education in order to get an assessment (evaluation) of your degree. This may make it easier for you when you are looking for work in Sweden.
Karolina Windå at Sfi-Stockholm
firstname.lastname@example.org , 08-508 35 446
Ingrid Svensson at SIFA,
08-508 35 778 , email@example.com .
Application without the required documents can not be processed.
What is your profession?
Follow the links below for information in Swedish about the different courses.